Raise your hand if you’re experiencing “MASKNE” 🙋🏻♀️
What is MASKNE?
Maskne is caused by wearing a mask AKA Acne Mechanica. Friction, moisture, trapped dirt and bacteria are all contributing factors to Maskne.
• Stay hydrated - the more hydrated your skin, the better it will respond to agitations.
• Always make sure your MASK is clean. This will keep the bacteria at bay and help stop it from spreading.
• Use SPF daily - This will provide a healthy protective barrier between your skin and the mask. Our sunshield has shea butter, It helps in moisturizing the skin.
• Makeup may also accelerate pore congestion under the mask.
• Make sure you are completing your AM & PM skin care routine.
• Use spot treatment as needed! (Try our Clear Bomb Exfoliating Cream or Rejuvenating Serum)
I hope you’re all staying safe and keeping your masks on! #SlayTheVirusAway! 💕